I studied Fine Arts at the University of Salamanca (Spain) and at the École des Beaux Arts de Toulose (France). I specialized in drawing, graphic design and illustration. Before moving to Barcelona, I lived in London and Liège, as well as my hometown, Santander.
As an illustrator I have worked mainly for children's book publishers. My work has been published internationally.
In addition to my collaborations with other authors, I have published two picture books that were born as purely personal projects: "Rabia" (Winner of the 1st Illustration Prize of Edicions Cal·lígraf) and "When it rains" (published in German under the title "Fanny im Regenglück ", as well as Chinese, Danish and Italian).
Some published books:
- "Polar Bear Island", Sterling Books.
- "London's Greatest Kid", Hometown World.
- "Fanny im Regenglück", Atlantis.
- "Casilda y las mariposas", Anaya.
- "Oso y Ratón (y el mar que no existía)", Anaya.
- "Rabia", Edicions Cal·lígraf.
- "Busco una mare", Estrella Polar.
- "Treinta y tres días antes de conocerte", Anaya.
- "Lo que desaparece", Pollo Blanco Editorial.
- Graduated in Fine Arts from the University of Salamanca.
- Postgraduate in Editorial Graphic Design, Elisava (Barcelona).
- Postgraduate in Creative Illustration, Eina Escola de Disseny (Barcelona).
- Master's Degree in Publishing, Taller de los Libros (organized by the publishing house Ático de los Libros).